The advent of new technologies has led to various communication systems such as smartphones. Almost everyone in this digital era has a smartphone, including kids and teenagers. This, however, exposes kids to a variety of content, and sometimes, this content is uncensored. To add to it, the internet has highly contributed to the unlimited use of these smartphones and has made things incredibly simple and advantageous. The utilization of these smartphones varies among individuals. Kids and teenagers use these to relish their time of discovery, so they use the internet to meet new people, discuss their lives, have fun dating, and pass the time.
The wise use of cell phones and the internet can result in a slew of good improvements. Teenagers and kids may benefit from the advantages of the internet, but they are also vulnerable to the risks of social media. Putting too much information there exposes them to danger. In addition, whether they are being stalked or are the victims of cyberbullying. Therefore as a parent, it is obvious for one to be protective of their kids and seek out how to spy on someone’s cell phone secretly. You can find more data about parental control apps for iPhone here.
Here are some tips on how to track kids phones without them knowing
- Utilize the use of Google maps
You can view the location of the other mobile phone using Google Maps. The only snag is that you must first gain access to the target’s phone. When you’ve got the phone, here’s what you should do:
- If you don’t already have it, download and install Google Maps.
- Select Location Sharing from the menu bar.
- Make sure to choose the option to “share your real-time location until you turn it off.”
- Choose the phone with whom you’d want to share your Location.
- You may follow their phone’s position once you’ve finished.
- Use the find my friends app
Though the Find My Friends app is not intended for spying, it may be used in that capacity. This program allows you to receive notifications when the target individual enters or exits a specific location. Here’s how to go about it:
- On the target phone, enable the “Find My Friends” option.
- For all of your devices, iCloud includes sharing possibilities. Double-check that the sharing option has “This device” selected as the target device.
- Now, at the bottom of the page, select “Airdrop.” Now you have two choices: “Everyone” or “Contact Only.”
- Now go to the device you want to add and click it. Make a note of your contact on the list. Then select “Share indefinitely” from the drop-down menu.
- You will get a message, which you must accept.
The target device’s Location will now be shown in your Find My Friends app. You may also use the dock approach to hide the app from the target phone.
- Use a secure teen app
The SecureTeen app has several tracking features, including tracking conversations, phone records, and block applications and URLs. It enables you to keep track of your children’s social media activity. It may also be used to track someone without their knowledge. Here’s how to put SecureTeen to work for you:
- If you’re using Android, you’ll need to install the applications on both phones and use the same login information.
- If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, you can connect using your iTunes credentials.
- You may begin controlling and monitoring the target device after you’ve logged in. You can watch them on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media sites.
It’s never been easier to keep track of your children’s phones. You can now see what they’re up to on social media.
To sum up, with the increasing insecurities presented by the new technologies, parents need to ensure they are aware of their kids’ whereabouts. Also, they need to be up to date with the online activities. The above are some of the ways you may track ki