1. Mud Fort Kuchesar Heritage Hotel, Uttar Pradesh-
The fort looks beautiful and historic. The fort has the touch of Indian culture along with the traces from the British era. The fort has preserved the ancient culture and shows the rich culture of India. Mud Fort is a delight to the eyes not only for the foreigners but for the Indians too. The Fort serves delicious food and exotic dishes.
- The Fort is two- hour drive away from Delhi.
- Location: Kuchesar- Siyana Road, Kuchesar, Uttar Pradesh 245402
2. The Dhadikar Hotel-
The Dhadikar Fort is situated amidst the Aravali Hills in Alwar, Rajasthan. The place is so beautiful amidst the hills and gives a picturesque view. A stay in this fort will refresh the mind from the hustle-bustle of the city. All the requirements of the tourists are fulfilled here. The stay here will be royal and will give lifetime memories.
- The Fort is three and a half-hour drive away from Delhi.
- Location: Village Dadhikar, Alwar, Rajasthan 301001
3. Alsisar Mahal, Shekhawati-
This beautiful fort is located on the rich land of Alsisar village. The fort reminds of the warriors who were born on our land. The exotic view and the calmness of the place will make you feel special. The place retains the historic touch and the grandeur. Anyone can fall in love with the royalness of this place.
- The Fort is five and a half-hour drive away from Delhi.
- Location: Village & Post- Alsisar, Jhunjhunu – 331025, Rajasthan, India
4. The Fort Unchagaon, By Aspen-
The resort offers the best service and has been categorized as the best heritage resorts around Delhi. The resort will give you the feel of both the time gone and modernity. The place is best for families and couples. It offers 21 Villas and 2 Family suites. Different sports activities like horse riding, golfing are organized, so that people can enjoy it to their fullest. It is a nice place to spend quality time with children.
- The resort is two and a half-hour drive away from Delhi.
- Location: Garh Mukhteswar, Unchagaon 202398 India
5. Hill Fort-
The Hill Fort is one of the best resorts around Delhi. The place offers so much to the guests from beautiful views to delicious cuisines. If you are an old-style lover, you will love to sit with your lover and watch the beautiful sunset from the Hill Fort. This resort is perfect for a romantic dinner or a beautiful evening date. If you want to come and enjoy your weekend away from the city, Hill Fort is waiting for you. The resort also hosts events like wedding ceremonies, anniversaries, birthdays and other memorable occasions.
- The resort is three and a half-hour drive away from Delhi.
- Location: 14th Century, Alwar Village Kesroli, Near M.I.A Post Office- Bahala, Rajasthan 301030
6. The Fort Ramgarh-
The Fort Ramgarh offers both luxurious and traditional stay. With all the facilities and traditional touch, the place is best to spend a weekend with your family and loved ones. Dastarkhan, the restaurant in the fort offers the best multi-cuisine food and tandoori dishes. It is a must-try. It is the only resort which serves only vegetarian food. They also organize one-day trips to Kasauli.
- The resort is a four-hour drive away from Delhi.
- Location: National Highway 73, Sector 28, Panchkula, Harayana