1. AB’s- Absolute Barbecues –
The place is an absolute delight for foodies. People here come to enjoy their veg and nonveg both buffets. The place is worth every penny. In starters, they have corn, which you must try. Than mutton, paneer tikka and everything you expect in a buffet. The main course is as delicious as the starters. So after finishing starters, you must have enough space left in your stomach. In desserts, you have everything from gulab jamuns to ice creams.
- Opening hours: 12 noon- 4:30pm, 6:30pm- 11:30pm
- Cost: INR 1600 for two (approx.)
- Location: Shop 1-3, Lower Ground, MGF Metropolis Mall, MG Road, Gurgaon
2. The Market Place –
It is one of the best buffets in Delhi. The place is decorated beautifully and the vibe feels great. The place looks like a market and is divided into 11 sections. It means that in every section you will get different cuisine of food. The starters are so many that there will be no place for the main course in your stomach. The ambiance is also very good.
- Opening hours: 12 noon- 4:30pm, 7pm- 12 midnight
- Cost: INR 1300 for two (approx.)
- Location: A 7/8, Kailash Park, Near Metro Pillar 326, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi
3. Mystery of Spice –
The buffet is so delicious and worth every penny. The place has a great ambiance and a delight for the taste buds. Vegetarian dishes are a delight and must have. Be it Pan Gulkhand mojito or any other drink, they serve the best. The place is a must-visit.
- Opening hours: 12noon-11pm
- Cost: INR 1000 for two (approx.)
- Location: 1st floor, Kesari Plaza, Sector 104, Near Sector 110 Noida
4. Pirates of Grill –
Pirates of Grill should be at the top of your list as it serves the best buffet. Be it vegetarian or non-vegetarian, both are great. There are very fewer places where the main course is as delicious as the starters. If this is the case, you know that it is the best buffet. You can go there alone and you will still have a great time.
- Opening hours: 12noon- 4pm, 6:30- 11pm
- Cost: INR 1800 for two (approx.)
- Location: C 417, 3rd Floor, DLF Mall of India, Sector 18, Noida
5. The Ancient Barbeque-
The place is not known to a lot of people but is a nice place. If you love desserts, this place is best for you. They have a lot of options in desserts and you can have unlimited of them. The ambiance is also great. The place serves the food which is worth the money.
Opening hours: 12noon- 11pm
Cost: INR 1500 for two (approx.)
Location: H-27/1A, Sector 63, Noida