Mornings are never easy or simple. All of us are rushing every morning. It’s like the same episode on air every morning. Alarm was late, can’t find my clothes, can’t find my shoes, can’t find my wallet… It’s the same everyday. And then there is the issue of breakfast everyday too.! We can’t decide what to eat and we mostly don’t have the time for breakfast, so we decide to skip it instead. Well say goodbye to your breakfast problem (one at a time) and read on to find super easy, healthy and tasty (such a combo, right?!) recipes you can whip up without a trouble. Never miss breakfast again. This is not only for the ones who are always rushing in the morning, this is for mom’s everywhere who can’t decide what to make for breakfast (I will suggest the oat recipes though). Just go through and I am sure you will find something worth trying, something the children will love. And the best part? It is going to be extremely easy and fun to make. Oh, and healthy too!
- Apple Crumble – Who doesn’t like apples?! They are so good and not to mention healthy. Follow this recipe and then hop into the shower and get ready for work. Get it here
- Apple and Cheddar tartine – Another apple recipe and it looks delicious! You can make this in a very small amount of time and never get late! Get it here
- Easy Yogurt Overnight Oats – This recipe is so easy. You basically just need 5 minutes in the morning if you have prepared everything the night before. Get it here
- LazyGirl Apple Crisp – This is for all those who have a sweet tooth. You can prepare this in no time at all and you don’t even need to worry, it is definitely healthy. Get it here
- Overnight Oats with Chia seeds, Blueberries and Bananas – This takes no time at all. All you have to do is just mix up the ingredients at night and the next morning, you will be presented with a healthy and tasty breakfast. Get the recipe here
- Booze infused fruit salad – Obviously not for children and working people. The salad itself is pretty great though. You can leave out the booze part (totally up to you!). Works great if you are watching your weight and is healthy too! See how to make it here
- Strawberry Shortcake overnight oats – The kids will definitely like this one! It is super easy to make and you don’t need to worry if the kids are getting enough nutrients, it is healthy too! And all the working people, relax! Your breakfast will be ready in no time if you follow this recipe right here
- Simple Berry Salads – Yippe! Another salad. I don’t know about you but I totally LOVE salads. They are super healthy and extremely easy to make. Plus, it takes almost no time to make it at all! Here’s the recipe
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats – Oat lovers will love this recipe (I know I do). Just mix the ingredients and keep them overnight and enjoy a tasty and healthy breakfast in the morning. Get it here
So try these out and do tell your experience. These sure are yummy!