We have all been there when we have a huge amount of paper with us and we are at a loss on what to do with it. We all end up throwing it away. Well my dear fellow people, those times are over. You no longer need to throw your used paper or old news-papers. Go through the following text and you might like something. Then you can try it out and you will be saved from a monumental head-ache. Plus, I don’t need to add the point where you will be doing Mother Nature a favor by using the paper made from the precious trees and in some way decreasing your burden on the environment. Think about the contribution to the environment if all of us started following it!
- Most of us have printers either at our homes or at our offices. We can make a notepad of the used pages (printers usually print on one side) and then use it for our day-to-day activities (use the side which is not printed on). Or, if you have small children at your home then you can let them scribble on it and be done away with the tension of the scribbles on your wall.
- If you are good at art and craft then origami is the option for you. Just take the used paper and turn it into a box or a butterfly or anything else (sky is the limit). You can also color it according to your taste. Also you can make jewelry using old papers. There are plenty of tutorials online to do so.
- Just pack each fruit in old news-paper and let it sit for a few days. You will notice that it has ripened. So here you go, another technique to use old paper – ripen fruits.
- If you have colored paper just lying around your house then bring out the artist in you. Yeah, I am serious. You can make bags yourself from these papers. If something is written on the papers then remember to keep it on the inside (or you can do it like you want and then respond with ‘It’s the latest style’ when somebody asks). Making bags from paper is super easy and it takes only about 5 minutes. The end results are awesome plus, you don’t have to buy a paper bag every time you go to the market.
- If you are very lazy and don’t want to do any of the above mentioned activities then here is one for you. Just recycle your paper yourself. Yes, it is very easy and you can do it yourself. The end results are beautiful and you can add a bit of color in the end yourself to make it colorful.
So here you go, 5 fun and easy ways to reuse the waste paper lying around your house and not being a burden on Mother Nature. Also, you can use your old newspapers for making compost as it is rich in carbon. So go ahead, try these out and get fantastic results. You won’t have to worry about throwing out the waste paper anymore, you can always turn it into other beautiful things.