FRIENDS is perhaps the most loved and surely the most watched series. People have watched this show not once or twice, they have watched it multiple times. This show never ceases to amaze me. No matter if I am watching an episode for the umpteenth time, I double up in laughter anytime I watch it. Same is the case with the rest of you. This show cracks us up and at the end of a long and bad day FRIENDS is sure to get your spirits up. Here are few of the best quotes ever spoken on FRIENDS (well, all were epic!).
Hilarious FRIENDS dialogues
- “How you doin’?” – This obviously awesome dialogue was spoken by Joey and it does make a girl’s heart beat faster!
- “Gum would be perfection” – Oh, poor Chandler! So this is why you can’t find a girl.
- “Oh.My.God” – I haven’t forgotten how nasally Janice sounded.!
- “I’m not so good with the advice… Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?” – This was ofcourse Chandler. Always being sarcastic to avoid uncomfortable situations.
- Joey: Hey, Ross, I got a science question: If the Homo sapiens were, in fact, HOMO sapiens…is that why they’re extinct?”
Ross: Joey, Homo sapiens are PEOPLE.
Joey: Hey, I’m not judgin’! (No words for this one! Oh Joey!)
- Joey: Uh, uh, we’ll flip for it, ducks or clowns.
Candler: Oh, we’re gonna flip for the baby?
Joey: You got a better idea?
Chandler: All right, call it in the air.
Chandler: Heads it is.
Joey: Yess! Whoo!
Chandler: We have to assign heads to something!
Joey: Right, okay, okay, uhhh, ducks is heads, because ducks…have heads.
Chandler: What kinda’ scary-ass clowns came to your birthday!? (I don’t know who is more funny, Joey or Chandler? Agree?)
- “We were on a break!” – Um, no Ross, you weren’t. But you learned it the hard way.
- “Joey doesn’t share food” – Okay Joey, calm down. We won’t take your food.
- “First divorce: wife’s hidden sexuality, not my fault. Second divorce: said the wrong name at the altar, kind of my fault. Third divorce: they shouldn’t let you get married when you’re that drunk and have stuff drawn all over your face, Nevada’s fault.” – Life isn’t always fair Ross. Though I wonder why these kind of things happen to you!
- “They don’t know that we know that they know.” – Yea, Pheebs, we understand!
- “Oh my God. I’ve become my father. I’ve been trying so hard not to become my mother, I didn’t see this coming.” – And neither did we!
- “Guys can fake it? Unbelievable! The one thing that’s ours!” – Ummm……
- “Could I be wearing any more clothes?” – No Joey, definitely not!
This list is definitely endless and it breaks my heart that it has to stop. Don’t know about you but I see a FRIENDS marathon in the near future for me! What about you? Which dialogues from this EPIC show were your favorite?